CLASS 01 – TAROT AND HAPPINESS, FULLNESS AND QUALITY OF LIFE
CLASS 02 – TAROT AND FINANCIAL LIFE
CLASS 03 – TAROT AND HEALTH AND DISPOSITION
CLASS 04 – TAROT AND PERSONAL AND INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT
CLASS 05 – TAROT AND EMOTIONAL BALANCE AND SELF-CARE
CLASS 06 – TAROT AND CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY
CLASS 07 – TAROT AND SPIRITUALITY
CLASS 08 – TAROT AND HOBBIES AND LEISURE / SOCIAL LIFE / SOCIAL CONTRIBUTION
CLASS 09 – TAROT AND CAREER / BUSINESS
CLASS 10 – TAROT AND FAMILY
CLASS 11 – TAROT AND LOVE RELATIONSHIP
CLASS 12 – TAROT AND WORLD VISION
- Sum: human body.
- Energosoma: energy body.
- Psychosoma: emotional body.
- Mentalsoma: mental body.
- Optimization of your progression in the consciential sense;
- Indication of the experience of rationalized emotions and feelings;
- Combating self-corruption;
- Transformation of one’s own personality into a catalyst for everyone’s evolution;
- Understanding the indestructibility of consciousness;
- Rational organization of own ideas;
- Expanding the level of originality of your personal work;
- Achieving a maximum level of derepression.
What will be worked?
- Holosome. Set of bodies or vehicles for the manifestation of consciousness.
- Bioenergetics. Energy body formed by the set of chakras.
- Multidimensionality. Forms of consciousness manifest in different dimensions and non-physical realities.
- Seriality. Study of past lives.
- Cosmoethics. Cosmic morality that takes into account multiple lives and their interpersonal relationships.
- Universalism. Set of ideas derived from universality without prejudice and boundaries between
- Self-experimentation. The research of consciousness from self-experimentation.